Contact Us Now for a Free Consultation
Premise Liability Lawyer in Los Angeles
Premises Liability Law In California
Businesses, homeowners, and other property owners have a responsibility to take reasonable precautions to protect guests from being injured by dangerous conditions. This area of law is known as premises liability.
At First Legal Solution APC, our attorneys have years of experience representing people who are injured as a result of dangerous or defective property conditions in Encino and other communities in Los Angeles County. We offer a free lawyer consultation to discuss your case.
Who’s Responsible For A Premises Liability Injury?
For many types of injuries that occur due to dangerous or defective property conditions, the property owner is responsible. Premises liability law covers many different types of injury cases. Here are a few examples:
- Slip-and-fall and trip-and-fall accidents: Slip-and-fall and trip-and-fall accidents are more common and the injuries can often be more severe than most people would think.
- Assault injuries: If you are visiting a business such as a hotel, shopping mall or bar, the owner of that business owes a responsibility to keep the premises safe.
- Swimming pool accidents and drowning: Pool owners need to install locking gates, pool covers and other safety devices to protect children and others from drowning.
- Accidents at private homes: If you are injured when visiting a private home due to a dangerous property condition, our lawyers can negotiate a settlement with the homeowners’ insurance.
- Gunshot injuries: Homeowners insurance may cover negligence actions by the policyholder, including injuries caused by the discharge of a weapon.
- Fires: Fires in apartments or condos may be caused by negligence on the part of the owner or homeowners association.
No matter how you were injured, contact our attorneys for a free lawyer consultation.
After A Premises Liability Accident, Reach Out To Our Attorneys